The Town of Grand Chute employs over 130 full-time staff,
owns over 310 acres of land, manages 160,000 square feet of
building space, and maintains over 120 miles of streets.
The main facilities are situated on a sixty-acre campus in
the north-central part of the Town. Town Hall is a 95,000
square-foot building at 1900 Grand Chute Boulevard that opened in
January 2002 and houses all departments except for Fire.
There is a 25,000 square foot vehicle and equipment
storage garage that was also built in 2002 adjacent to Town
Fire Station #1 is a 26,500 square-foot building at 2250
Grand Chute Boulevard that opened in October 2008.
Fire Station #2 is a 14,800 square-foot building on five
acres of land located at 2920 West Highview Drive that was
constructed in 1975 and received major additions in 1992 and
The Town owns five parks covering sixty-seven acres, as
well as forty-six acres of land that are being held for future
The Town operates three drinking water pumping stations
and eleven sanitary sewer lift stations.
The Town is responsible for maintaining over 1,200 street
lamps and signal lights at ten intersections.
The Town also maintains fifty-five vehicles and forty-four
pieces of equipment, which range from lawnmowers to fire